Does God Exist?

You were talking about male priests and male children. Your understanding of the Ten Commandments is zero and you know what, I'm not wasting my time on you.

The exact words I used were "Do you think the high propensity of the clergy to molest children ..."

As you can see there was no reference to gender of either the abused or the abuser. The fact that the bible condemns homosexuality is just another example of its misguided priorities.

I see nothing wrong with homosexual acts between consenting adults and your attempt to equate homosexuality with child abuse is repulsive.

Please explain to me where I am misunderstanding the ten commandments. I am merely reading the words - is that not the best approach?

Is there a subtle subliminal message somewhere that says "thou shalt not rape"? If so, I've missed it.

Well Graham !

It just so happens there was a two hour documantary on TV last night about archeological finds related to the bible.

I didn't get it all but I did get that there is archeological evidence that a huge (1 mile accross) Asteroid hit in the middle eastern region about 300 bc which destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah along with others around the Med Coast. Hmmmm. So the old Testament is true you see. Fire did rain out of the sky and turned most things to ashg, including anyone not in a cave. But just a natural phenomenan thet the ancients didn't understand.

Next they talked about the fact that the Bible you know was assembled in about 380 ad, 300 years after the man they called Jesus was around. It was assembled by the Roman Emperor Constantine who personally decided which of the Christian "stories" would and would not get included in the book. The writings of Peter (The head disciple), Thomas, Mary, and Judas for instance. (Which have all been discovered in modern times) tell a somewhat different story to Mathew. Mark, Luke, and John, and were therefore excluded and all copies ordered to be destroyed.

The objective of the book was to try to re-unite a deteriorating empire using a single focus as opposed to the multi God pagan way.

Sooooo you see. Not a religious book at all but just political propaganda.

Over and out.

I can't believe this thread id still going!!

There should have only been 1 reply which read........NO & there isn't any proof. End of story!

Thank you Bonzo, that was my point of my post.

Well Graham !

It just so happens there was a two hour documantary on TV last night about archeological finds related to the bible.

I didn't get it all but I did get that there is archeological evidence that a huge (1 mile accross) Asteroid hit in the middle eastern region about 300 bc which destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah along with others around the Med Coast. Hmmmm. So the old Testament is true you see. Fire did rain out of the sky and turned most things to ashg, including anyone not in a cave. But just a natural phenomenan thet the ancients didn't understand.

Next they talked about the fact that the Bible you know was assembled in about 380 ad, 300 years after the man they called Jesus was around. It was assembled by the Roman Emperor Constantine who personally decided which of the Christian "stories" would and would not get included in the book. The writings of Peter (The head disciple), Thomas, Mary, and Judas for instance. (Which have all been discovered in modern times) tell a somewhat different story to Mathew. Mark, Luke, and John, and were therefore excluded and all copies ordered to be destroyed.

The objective of the book was to try to re-unite a deteriorating empire using a single focus as opposed to the multi God pagan way.

Sooooo you see. Not a religious book at all but just political propaganda.

Over and out.

And bye bye to you.