Does God Exist?

It proves that people who believe everything they see and read in the media are idiots.

As opposed to those who believe everything that was written by the media of the day 2,000 years ago ??

As opposed to those who believe everything that was written by the media of the day 2,000 years ago ??

These things were being discussed before you were a twinkle in your fathers eye and I get fed up hearing the same old rubbish from someone who saw it on telly.

Good Evening, This is God, I am fed up of all these arguements. Stop it at once.

I am returning on Thursday, if it hasnt stopped I will have to do something about it.

By the way, I have been busy in other parts of the Cosmos, how did England get on?

Good Evening, This is God, I am fed up of all these arguements. Stop it at once.

I am returning on Thursday, if it hasnt stopped I will have to do something about it.

By the way, I have been busy in other parts of the Cosmos, how did England get on?

Thank you god for the unbeliever who confirmed tonight that Sodom and Gomorrah really did happen, it has given my faith a tremendous boost. Now will you tell all these people to stop talking rubbish and to stop taking your name in vain, thank you god.