Does God Exist?

It's much more fun when other religious people join in. Grahame may be completely off his rocker, but at least he's got the balls to try and defend his faith.

not when atheists don't really care what you put so why should one waste there breath and visa versa :)

I am not a religious man, but I have never had problems with people who have beliefs unless their beliefs condemn, exclude and dismiss others. Christianity does not do that.

Thank you for that. People at work and those I meet socially haven't got a clue about my faith as I never mention it, but I am prepared to defend it to the hilt if my faith is attacked, which only goes to show that all it takes is a handful of aggressors, and we have them a plenty on here. :mad:

I dont think people dispute the existence of Sodom and Gomorroh, they dispute the fact it was destroyed by a god.

A recent poster told of a tv programme that said it was a meteor strike. Ive recently seen a programme (Ancient Apocalypse. i think it was called) that put forward the theory that it was an earthquake that did the deed, Geology showed the extent of tectonic shift in the dead sea area where the cities are purported to have been. The asked why the cities were located in such an inhospitable area, it was theorised that trade was the reason. The area has high concentrations of a pitch like substance that was used in industry at that time. No archeological evidence was found because the earthquake liquidised the area the cities were built on. the high concentrations of flammable pitch added to the disaster anything that didn't sink was burnt.

Terrifying to the inhabitants as the landscape would seem to be burning. It would seem to them a god had done it. But a natural disaster all the same

Yes, but it happened and the Bible recorded it, and there is the answer to those who refuse to admit the archaeological evidence.

it may have happened. it may be just a story passed down about another disaster ages past. An Atlantis tale, that changes water to fire.

You see, what you are doing now is constructing your own philosophy around your own personal likes and dislikes.

not when atheists don't really care what you put so why should one waste there breath and visa versa :)

Fortunately though that's not the case so you don't really have that excuse. I care about what you say Mamalocha.

You matter bro. Wanna hug?

Fortunately though that's not the case so you don't really have that excuse. I care about what you say Mamalocha.

You matter bro. Wanna hug?

That's the nicest thing someone has ever said to me :hihi:

thanks brother peace and blessings