Does God Exist?

The ultimate question you ask of Graham is like me asking you where the universe ends as everything is contained in something so what is the universe contained in and where does it stop?

Just because you cant give a definate answer doesn't mean the universe doesn't exist.

I had an 'awesome' moment last night after looking on here. An entire universe from a singularity. All this matter from somewhere we don't understand. It can't fail to astound people if they understand what had to happen for me to be here typing this.

And how insignificant we are in the cosmos. No wonder man needed to invent god.

I had an 'awesome' moment last night after looking on here. An entire universe from a singularity. All this matter from somewhere we don't understand. It can't fail to astound people if they understand what had to happen for me to be here typing this.

And how insignificant we are in the cosmos. No wonder man needed to invent god.

Early man would not have known about the cosmos, so I doubt he would have felt particularly insignificant, I know I don't, but if I look up into the night sky I do get an impression of the greatness of God and you don't have to invent him either if you let your mind dwell on it.

Do we have any proof of God, if we use the Bible as a yardstick men should have 1 less rib than women untrue.

Ho saw Adam eat the apple with Eve and wrote it down. Is there one shread of evidence to back up the old testiment or indeed the new testiment.

I think not

Perhaps men had one more rib to start with???

Early man would not have known about the cosmos, so I doubt he would have felt particularly insignificant, I know I don't, but if I look up into the night sky I do get an impression of the greatness of God and you don't have to invent him either if you let your mind dwell on it.

I've been out to watch the sun set tonight and not once did I think that it could all have been created by God...

It's utterly glorious, but if it was created by a divine being, it was something far FAR greater than the Christian god...

One hundred and fifty billion stars in our galaxy. The truth is far more than a human God.

I've been out to watch the sun set tonight and not once did I think that it could all have been created by God...

It's utterly glorious, but if it was created by a divine being, it was something far FAR greater than the Christian god...

One hundred and fifty billion stars in our galaxy. The truth is far more than a human God.

I popped out to the shop earlier and stopped to admire the sunset. I think god paints everything while we are asleep so that it is so beautiful to look at. Plants, flowers, clouds. It is all photoshopped by god for our pleasure. Just try and prove me wrong.

Your getting there.

It doesn't mean that the answer has anything to do with religion, though.

I'd say, on the grand scheme of things, the chances of the Bible being a correct account of everything to be literally an unfathomable number to 1.

It's all about logic. I don't think I'll ever believe in god; it's simply too illogical to accept. When you consider all available information, it starts to look increasingly unlikely.

But faith is faith and there are still some people who firmly believe that Derek Acorah or Uri Gellar have psychic powers. There's no logic or evidence to support that, people just need to believe in a life after death...

I know I don't, but if I look up into the night sky I do get an impression of the greatness of God and you don't have to invent him either if you let your mind dwell on it.

:hihi::hihi::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi: