Photos of old pubs

emjayf

Hi I recently found my Great-grandmother lived at 71 Arundel Street, Sheffield with her family including William H Beaumont and his wife Annie Beaumont.

It's mentioned that he's a Licensed Victualler/Hotel Pub Proprietor. Now I wondered was 71 Arundel Street a pub/hotel? And if so would there be any photos of this as it was - including photos of the proprietors? I have lots of old photos of family (which are unmarked) and hoping to try and see who they are!

THanks in advance!

MJ

Hi I recently found my Great-grandmother lived at 71 Arundel Street, Sheffield with her family including William H Beaumont and his wife Annie Beaumont.

It's mentioned that he's a Licensed Victualler/Hotel Pub Proprietor. Now I wondered was 71 Arundel Street a pub/hotel? And if so would there be any photos of this as it was - including photos of the proprietors? I have lots of old photos of family (which are unmarked) and hoping to try and see who they are!

THanks in advance!

MJ

Hi emjayf, would this be him ?

Talbot Commercial Hotel, 71 Arundel Street.

1888 to 1890 William Henry Beaumont

1893 William Henry Beaumont

1895/6 William Henry Beaumont

1898 William Henry Beaumont

1900 to 1903 William Henry Beaumont

Photo .. picturesheffield

Compliments of Sheffield History.

Hi emjayf, would this be him ?

Talbot Commercial Hotel, 71 Arundel Street.

1888 to 1890 William Henry Beaumont

1893 William Henry Beaumont

1895/6 William Henry Beaumont

1898 William Henry Beaumont

1900 to 1903 William Henry Beaumont

Compliments of Sheffield History.

Yes I believe that is him! Be great if I could see of any of the unmarked photos I have are of them!

Thanks

MJ

Archived