Bee deaths: EU to impose pesticide restriction

It'll be a rubbish sweep stake, with very few options.

I baggsy "1".

Look:

Hiya retep.

Couple of questions for you.

Is all the neodymium mined as described in that article from an anti-windfarm website used for wind turbines or does it have other uses? If so, what percentage is used for wind turbines?

Secondly, is the pollution described avoidable? Could the methods of extraction be improved in order to reduce the effect on the local population? If so, whose responsibility would that be - the neodymium mining company or the companies who use their product?

Taking that last one a little further, to deepen our thinking a little, do you think the same methods would be used if the neodymium was being mined in Shropshire?

Use google or aren't you capable.

If these pesticides are possibly harmful to Bees then what are they doing to us?

Could this be the reason a growing number of British men want to wear dresses or have their bits cut off on the NHS?

Perhaps you could explain what your post has to do with bees and pesticide,

or are you just joining the trolls and keyboard warriors.

I was responding to the post that I highlighted! And what is it with the keyboard warrior malarky, I have never threatened violence online.

I baggsy "1".

Look:

Did you use google?

---------- Post added 02-05-2013 at 15:50 ----------

If these pesticides are possibly harmful to Bees then what are they doing to us?

Could this be the reason a growing number of British men want to wear dresses or have their bits cut off on the NHS?

That's probably plastic, we've yet to see what pesticides leads to.

Archived