Cowboys on this forum?

You can pay for rubbish by employing a professional.

My DIY pluming is better than a plumber, my DIY fencing is better than a fence erector, I’m picky and like things to be spot on, people you employ aren’t going to be as picky. :)

Are you drunk?

Haha, if you are going to nitpic, it is plumBing!

What with a capital B, :D It looks odd but I will change my post.

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 22:42 ----------

Don't know about putting up a fence, but plumbing is a very skilled job!

Give over its a very easy DIY job, anyone can do it.

You can pay for rubbish by employing a professional.

My DIY pluming is better than a plumber, my DIY fencing is better than a fence erector, I’m picky and like things to be spot on, people you employ aren’t going to be as picky. :)

You seem to be amazing want to build me a house :)

Even a fence is. I as mine done & then you look at some of the naughbours & you just wouldn't pay for it. All the post different hight stepping up & down its crazy .

I agree, nothing worse and I have seen many a professional job just like that, especially when they use concrete post and don’t dig the hole deep enough.

Plumbing, easy? You don't have to go to college to learn to put up a fence! Plumbing is a skill, it's definitely not easy.

Absolutely!

Anyone can connect a few pipes, or plumb in a washer, but anything more demanding has to follow STRICT regulations, even more so if GAS is involved.

Plumbing covers a very wide range of tasks and skills but that's another matter.

I think what AF was getting at was the number of people quoting (mainly sight unseen) for jobs outside their core business. Sure a removal man may have the skills to fit a tap or fell a tree but if his business is removals then why isn't he focusing on that is the point surely? In my line of work I see a lot of it one here to the point where I will do forum work but only by PM request because the jobs wanted section is flooded with chancers.

It’s does but everything in an house is easy, there is nothing complicated about installing central heating or fitting a shower.

Plumbing, easy? You don't have to go to college to learn to put up a fence! Plumbing is a skill, it's definitely not easy.

I didn't find it difficult.

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 22:50 ----------

Are you drunk?

I don't drink, maybe why I good at everything, I haven't killed all my brain cells by consuming copious amounts of alcohol. :)

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 22:52 ----------

You seem to be amazing want to build me a house :)

I think that would be against the law, I am only alowed to do it for my self.

It’s does but everything in an house is easy, there is nothing complicated about installing central heating or fitting a shower.

I'll take your word for it. Personally I had my central heating and shower fitted by someone whose trade was doing it, in the google age I probably could have a stab at doing it but given it would cost me time and thus money to not be doing my thing while having a stab at something that isn't my thing all round it's just better to pay a chap who does it for a living to do it while I do my thing.

Archived