Watched Frank White with the Hillbilly Cats

DomBoogie

Me and my girlfriend went and watched the Hillbilly Cats with Frank White on Saturday 27th April at the New Barrack Tavern, Hillsborough, Sheffield. I've always wanted to watch Frank White play live as I've watched lots of youtube videos of him and got a CD of his too. I have to say he was amazing, he's a really nice guy too. His guitar playing was out of this world, he's a guitar wizard I tell ya that! He puts In nice guitar licks and plays so perfect, I have to say one of the finest Sheffield musicians ever!

Also the New Barrack Tavern, 601 Penistone Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield puts on lots of great bands and northern soul nights too, I shall be back to visit this pub soon, check it out guys.

Im hoping to see Frank White play again at the Church House, St James Street In Sheffield city centre which is a nice posh lovely music venue he's playing there on Wednesday 15th May from 8pm..:thumbsup:

Ive seen/heard him play quite a few times and he is always top class. Very accomplished blues guitarist. Not been to one of his gigs this year but the last one i went to somewhere on woodseats he ripped it up. I'm still amazed that you can go to a local pub or club and see a musician of this quality.

Anyone who likes rock and blues you should go to one of his gigs to appreciate how good he is.

Is Frank still playing after all these years, I saw him play a few times at the Pheasant at Sheffield Lane Top some years ago, a nice guy and a great talent, glad to hear he's still giving people so much pleasure.

Archived