Why Is CCTV So Rubbish? And It's A Infingement On Our Rights Thread.

I really don't want to be watched by some person who has never met me. That's why we have curtains in our houses and bedsits.

The amazing thing about all this CCTV is the crap images that come from them. All blurred and rubbish.

Do the Police and Councils buy this tech stuff from poundland or what?

Opines?

The public stuff is normally pretty good. My one expericence of cheap CCTV was with the old spar by the train station. The Pakistani gentleman who decided to pay change for a fiver out of a twenty through the night hatch and then laugh about it apparently had some problems with his frontage a minute or so later and whoever the reprobate who was responsible seemed unclear on their CCTV to the point the matter was left. They should have gone to specsavers.

The public stuff is normally pretty good. My one expericence of cheap CCTV was with the old spar by the train station. The Pakistani gentleman who decided to pay change for a fiver out of a twenty through the night hatch and then laugh about it apparently had some problems with his frontage a minute or so later and whoever the reprobate who was responsible seemed unclear on their CCTV to the point the matter was left. They should have gone to specsavers.

Yeah and stuff. I watched crimewatch tonight and all the CCTV was utter rubbish. You can hardly work out who is who.

Yeah and stuff. I watched crimewatch tonight and all the CCTV was utter rubbish. You can hardly work out who is who.

You have to squint mate, then you can make out the face with crystal clarity.

You do know the cops have professionally trained squinters don't you ? :suspect:

You seem to know a lot about it. Was the person who caused the problems with the shop front yourself?

You have to squint mate, then you can make out the face with crystal clarity.

You do know the cops have professionally trained squinters don't you ? :suspect:

It needs major squinting though. No wonder many coppers look at me odd :huh::huh:

Archived