Plot to bomb EDL rally - 6 plead guilty

What part of "more left wing media" don't you understand?
It's the part about you believing the threat is more widespread than we're led to believe, that I don't understand, since the examples you quote to illustrate that you must have read in the media-left wing or otherwise. Capiche?

---------- Post added 30-04-2013 at 12:44 ----------

I note with interest that you have chosen to largely ignore the more salient point, that two families did know what was going on but failed to report it, because it does not suit you agenda.

It forms the same part of my original point, if you know about it it's because it's been reported to you in the media. On it's own it proves little.

I note with interest that you've chosen to ignore my first post to this thread which relates to my view of the offence and the offenders, nothing else. Presumably that didn't concur with your agenda.

It says a lot about the general intelligence of these bumbling fools that luckily for the general public they seem to keep badly cocking things up :hihi:

"Hi mr policeman may I come and pick up some ahem personal items ;) from the boot of my impounded car :hihi:"

Its like real life 4 Lions film.

Where did I state that plots happened with that frequency? I didn't.

I suspect you are being deliberately argumentative in typical SF fashion.

You didn't that's why I used "nice play on words". :rolleyes:

This is the third lot of Islamasist terrorists jailed in less than a week.

When they were jailed is irellevant, but because it all happened "within a week" you're convinced that the wider community is involved...with the following...

I'm convinced that this type of behaviour and tollerance/support for it in the wider Asain community is a lot more widespread than we are being led to believe.

Has anyone suggested you'd make a fine Goebbels protégé?

Are we being led to believe anything?
Plenty enough :(

For instance, that there are no (real-/geo-) political ramifications explaining what did "not" happen to Alexander Perepilichnyy (the fourth person linked to the Magnitsky case to have died under "strange circumstances"), whose premature passing in leafy Surrey on 10 November 2012 is to this day still treated as "unexplained" by the Met, despite two postmortems to date :rolleyes:

I'm not one for tinfoil hats, but the 'liability tab' of this fine democratic country in this case, and several comparables others, is now getting a bit long and heavy. After all, it's not as if Litvinenko never happened, is it? On that last one, with reference to the forthcoming inquest starting on May 01, 2013 (bearing in that, in the UK, short of the Queen herself, there is noone (not even the PM) higher up the foodchain than a Coroner) the British Government submitted a Public Interest Immunity (PII) certificate, which is intended to keep some information secret. In the context of my example above, make of that what you will ;)

Call me cynical (for a change :hihi:), but bumbling beardies generally make for far more interesting trees for (most of-) the people to look at ;)

i don't get this bit?
For the forests ;)

Home-grown fundamentalist terrorism is a worry, for sure. To my mind, however, that's being reasonably well taken care of by security services (police, MI5, MI6), e.g. witness the absence of any further actual attack since 7/7.

To my mind, still, there are far more important issues concerning the UK public, voting or otherwise, which are not being discussed/reported/addressed by the Gvt as they should.

E.g. ties/relationships with ne'er do wells (or even, for that matter, simply "looking the way"), for instance Russian ones in position of financial/executive authority (there are many others, some I know of, most I probably don't) supposedly/probably in the name of the "national interest", that go well past the point of moral accountability which befits the UK and the duties it owes to its people.

I wouldn't ever expect any Gvt not to have some dirty laundry to wash out of the public eye. But there is a moral border between doing business with undesirables 'as required in the name of the national interest', and actively fostering their activities on the national soil.

It says a lot about the general intelligence of these bumbling fools that luckily for the general public they seem to keep badly cocking things up :hihi:

"Hi mr policeman may I come and pick up some ahem personal items ;) from the boot of my impounded car :hihi:"

Its like real life 4 Lions film.

Sounds about right for bombers that turn up 2 hour after the event had finished … we shouldn’t laugh … but you couldn’t make it up.

How do you know he was 'widely known to be radicalised' if you didn't read it in the media? Do the concerns you quote above indicate 'widespread support' in their community other than what we already know about? How many non-muslims make excuses for their offspring who are involved in criminal activities? Does that make such behaviour indicative of a particular community?

Personally I prefer to believe that since terrorist activities in the UK are such a rare occurrence that the 'fear of terror' is actually overhyped by the media.

Tell that to the families of the 7/7 bereaved

Archived