Plot to bomb EDL rally - 6 plead guilty

Latest news, we cannot put these 6 guys in jail, it may infringe their human rights. It has been decided to give them a large house each, and 50 grand a year for life. All their dependents will be given double benefits in leap years, treble benefits at all other times.

When old Abu beats the home sec again, the Government will spring a surprise party for him, with our 6 friends as his main guests.

Angel.

So one or two people think the threat of terrorism is hyped ..... well would you believe it, everything is hyped, yep that's including racism, sexism, homophobia etc .... are they not ?

Are those who think terrorist threats are hyped, not the same posters who are quick to come on here, arguing with anyone who plays down the hype surrounding the afforementioned 'isms' and 'phobias' :suspect:

Who said that then..?

---------- Post added 30-04-2013 at 19:00 ----------

Latest news, we cannot put these 6 guys in jail, it may infringe their human rights. It has been decided to give them a large house each, and 50 grand a year for life. All their dependents will be given double benefits in leap years, treble benefits at all other times.

When old Abu beats the home sec again, the Government will spring a surprise party for him, with our 6 friends as his main guests.

Angel.

You'r not to worry..

"Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss" Remember?

Complete and utter stupidity.

Did they not stop to think and realise and that if they had succeeded they would have added legitimacy to the EDL’s outlandish ideology?

its what BOTh the jihadists AND far right want, tit for tat actions which escalate and legitimise their warped views and turn more to their cause and in the end causing an all out civil war

Complete and utter stupidity.

Did they not stop to think and realise and that if they had succeeded they would have added legitimacy to the EDL’s outlandish ideology?

They didn't need to succeed to vindicate the EDL rhetoric about Islamic extremists.

---------- Post added 30-04-2013 at 19:42 ----------

Personally I prefer to believe that since terrorist activities in the UK are such a rare occurrence that the 'fear of terror' is actually overhyped by the media.

I don't think fear of terrorism is overhyped, I don't think it's even an issue, nobody I know goes about their daily business in fear of being blown up. I don't think they overhype terrorism either, they just report on the court cases.

I'm sure you've ventured outside in the eight years since then...

As bad as 7/7 was, I have too.

It happened 8 years ago ,thats ok then we'll just forget it,how many since then have been foiled do we have to have another 7/7 to remind us of the dangers,its funny but the same posters who say its a long time ago are usually the first to bring up convictions against a certain political party members which also happened years ago why is that then ?

Archived