Plot to bomb EDL rally - 6 plead guilty

Not necessarily. Neither you nor I could easily distinguish a Moslem surname from a Hindu/Sikh/etc. one.

I think for the purposes of this exercise the public perception will be that they're Muslims, even if it's not the case.

never read so much drivel in all my life, how you lot can try to make out that these 6 are the innocent party is beyond me, maybe it was a mistake spending time to sign up to this "forum"

Even pleading guilty- as they have done- is not the determinant.

One is guilty only if and when a Court so decides.

And I've yet to see any posts here that try to make out that these 6 are the innocent party.

Even pleading guilty- as they have done- is not the determinant.

One is guilty only if and when a Court so decides.

And I've yet to see any posts here that try to make out that these 6 are the innocent party.

If they have entered a plea of guilty they are not going to be found innocent are they ?,the court accepts the plea of guilty and the only thing that will concern them is sentencing,the plea takes the action of proof of guilt entirely out of the courts hands,the jury will be retired and take no part in the proceedings.

never read so much drivel in all my life, how you lot can try to make out that these 6 are the innocent party is beyond me, maybe it was a mistake spending time to sign up to this "forum"

No ones tried to claim they're innocent.

Not necessarily. Neither you nor I could easily distinguish a Moslem surname from a Hindu/Sikh/etc. one.

Most reasonably well informed and intelligent people could do that. You need to get out more.

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 07:13 ----------

How you can claim that there's anyone here trying to make out they're innocent is beyond me. No-one did. Grow up a bit.

Archived