Plot to bomb EDL rally - 6 plead guilty

Did anyone else note how the BBC news reports omitted or masked the fact that the six were Moslems?
Not that I have much time for Muslims, or any religion for that matter, but these guys are nutcase losers more than they are Muslims.

Well generally we get to hear about them as the offenders are brought to court and given very long sentences. I can maybe think of one/two a year. One/two a year too many I'd agree.

You really think we get to hear about them all?

Do you really think terrorist wannabees who are detected by the security services aren't prosecuted?

Possibly not for different security reasons there have been in the past reports of people being held without being charged,who's to say how many more are.

Possibly not for different security reasons there have been in the past reports of people being held without being charged,who's to say how many more are.

..and do you think such detentions are likely to represent 'widespread tolerance/support' amongst the Asian community of terrorist behaviour which was the point I was addressing earlier?

never read so much drivel in all my life, how you lot can try to make out that these 6 are the innocent party is beyond me, maybe it was a mistake spending time to sign up to this "forum"

If you couldn't read any of the posts properly then it likely was a mistake to sign up. How about CBeebies?

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 20:37 ----------

Did anyone else note how the BBC news reports omitted or masked the fact that the six were Moslems?

Ah, a shibboleth.

If you couldn't read any of the posts properly then it likely was a mistake to sign up. How about CBeebies?

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 20:37 ----------

Ah, a shibboleth.

I do not watch Cbeebies, I much prefer handy manny on disney junior who is from a much safer country

Archived