Unemployed forced to take meaningless questionairre - what's the point

How long does it take to fill in this questionnaire really? Now think of all the time you have free, paid for by the state.

Now shut up and stop whining.

Don't tell me to shut up & stop whining.

I've paid 25 years worth of taxes and national insurance contributions. Some people may have been contributing for longer.

Why don't people complain about the fact that all this unit can come up with in the years they've been in force is the creation of a bogus psychometric test, based on some ropey theories of behaviour.

So much easier to punch dowmwards than upwards isn't it?

I'm just waiting for people to respond to the links I provided in the opening post about the deaths of disabled people refused benefits by ATOS, with statements like "well at least we won't be paying for them now they're dead". :roll:

O M G !

How dare anyone ask the unemployed to actually DO something for their money?

Jump through this meaningless hoop you unemployed scum! Dance for us! Dance!!

And to be serious most of the unemployed have paid their taxes and National Insurance contributions for years or decades. They already done something to deserve their money. Why the hell were they paying otherwise?

Jump through this meaningless hoop you unemployed scum! Dance for us! Dance!!

And to be serious most of the unemployed have paid their taxes and National Insurance contributions for years or decades. They already done something to deserve their money. Why the hell were they paying otherwise?

Most?

You have evidence of this?

Are you actually going on record as stating, doing something is not actually, doing something?

Some people on here astound me.

The issue isn't the doing something, it's that the thing they are doing is completely fake, it's not a real psychometric test. Trying doing it and giving all the "wrong" answers - it's doesn't spot that you're giving the answers a phycopathic lazy lying self obsessed degenerate would give, it comes back with some guff about being a people person and not wanting to hog the limelight. It's a complete fraud and the people responsible need giving their marching orders.

Don't tell me to shut up & stop whining.

I've paid 25 years worth of taxes and national insurance contributions. Some people may have been contributing for longer.

And? You're asked to do something that will take up seconds of your life. Get over it.

Yea but on the other side of the coin there were alot of people just sat on their arse claiming benefits with no intention of working.

ATOS are scumbags tho.

Being unemployed is unlucky, we are not scumbags, i would love to work but only if it is worth my while, i have 4 kids and my wife is a house wife as kids are young. if i get 40 hours @ minimum wage i wouldnt be better off by much so it is not worthwhile, if i can get a job over £20k then it will be worth my while. i been looking for a job for a few years now and fill in countless apllication, Not my fault the employers dont know a good talent when they see one, so we are not all scumbags

Being unemployed is unlucky, we are not scumbags, i would love to work but only if it is worth my while, i have 4 kids and my wife is a house wife as kids are young. if i get 40 hours @ minimum wage i wouldnt be better off by much so it is not worthwhile, if i can get a job over £20k then it will be worth my while. i been looking for a job for a few years now and fill in countless apllication, Not my fault the employers dont know a good talent when they see one, so we are not all scumbags

If you got a job on minimum wage then even if you're not a lot better off financially the money to provide for your family would come from you, rather than other people. Plus once you have a job on minimum wage, you can get promoted, you can't on the dole.

Not sure whether you're trolling or being serious but if the latter then your attitude ain't so good.

The issue isn't the doing something, it's that the thing they are doing is completely fake, it's not a real psychometric test. Trying doing it and giving all the "wrong" answers - it's doesn't spot that you're giving the answers a phycopathic lazy lying self obsessed degenerate would give, it comes back with some guff about being a people person and not wanting to hog the limelight. It's a complete fraud and the people responsible need giving their marching orders.

The issue IS the doing something, every time the dolies are asked to do something we get the same old crap.

God help them if they ever HAD to go and get a job.

Archived