Queries & Inquiries

Hello, when someone invents something or manufactures a product.

Like say the last stage of the people who own all rights to what ever is produced for people to buy.

Can they go in to a shop or showroom and say pick up the item they have made and simply walk out with it.

After all, it is them who made it so any sales would go to them and it is their property after all, I believe it is fine if they took something that is theirs to start with, what can the outlet do against them, how will they prove against them, what are you going to be doing wrong, steeling from yourself?

If I invented a product and gave my local store say a few hundred units to sell, am I not in my right to go in there and take what I made.

Would like to see them prove that in court :hihi:

Hello, when someone invents something or manufactures a product.

Like say the last stage of the people who own all rights to what ever is produced for people to buy.

<...>

If I invented a product and gave my local store say a few hundred units to sell, am I not in my right to go in there and take what I made.

You're talking about a sale-or-return agreement with the store, and what you can and can't do will depend mostly, if not entirely, on the T&Cs/contract agreed between the parties.

Inventing and who owns the rights of the invention (embodied by the products) has potentially (in fact, most often) nothing to do with it.

And aside from all that...I want some of what you were manifestly on last night :hihi:

Archived