Advise on little girl turning 3 for nursery funding?

I have a friend in Sweden and you don't want to know what their childcare costs!

Ok, I'll tell you....

No person pays more than 3% of their salary on childcare and its capped at approx. £130per month.

Every child is guaranteed a pre-school place and they also start school at 7.

Childcare is normally available 0600-1800 and some places do overnight and weekend places to suit the parents working patterns.

Sweden spends more on pre-school childcare then it does on its defense budget!

What are the tax rates in Sweden?

I think the poster means 4 days per week.

Doh - of course ! So £150 per week or £37.50 per day .

And if the days hours availability for that run 730 until 6.30 the cost is about £3.40 per hour - not much more than we were paying ten years ago ; from other postings I have seen regarding on childcare costs I had thought rates had increased much more dramatically.

That will be for a normal day eg. 9-5 or 8:30 - 4:30, I know I had to pay more for early drop off or late pick up.

When our 3rd came along we started using a childminder who was much more flexible and could do pick up and drop off for when they started school.

That will be for a normal day eg. 9-5 or 8:30 - 4:30, I know I had to pay more for early drop off or late pick up.

When our 3rd came along we started using a childminder who was much more flexible and could do pick up and drop off for when they started school.

Ours used to be for the times I quoted ie 7.30 until 6.30 - not that I used all that time so the actual, hourly costs to us was higher.

Perhaps the OPs hours , being much lower than Mooseys - are as yours were.

Archived