Manor boxing club

Its at pitworth school at the bottom of prince of wales road , the entrance is a little turning immediatly after the petrol station entrance on your left , im sure manorboxing "chris " will follow this post with postcodes but here is his contact number call 07587320282 or call in , ps hope to see you there.

Lol I avnt got the postcode but its so simple services on prince of wales road and your there. Just an update on funding.a big company have decided to help us out and they are providing us with new showers and changing rooms a parents waiting room with a fitted kitchen so if they wantvtocwait they can have a cuppa.also alarm and security system its gunna cost a bomb but what a facility it will be.the heatibg system is now the best so call in and check us out. Its a friendly gym and I know how intimidating it is walking in a boxing gym but please dont letcthat deter you as everyone started the same and someone will always help u.

Ha ha its all good , the heating is spot on mate , top job , im doin 2 tops and bottoms now for training , need to burn more , feeling better already mate , i will do a weigh tommz to see if i have as im not watching the scales just tryin train as often and as sweaty as i can lol , but still a very longggg way to 3 stone at least :( .ha ha ha ha

---------- Post added 31-05-2013 at 20:29 ----------

Sorry i wasnt there tonight mate , i was comming until i got home from work and had big family probs, hopefully back monday , gutted i missed tonight :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived