Arrested on suspicion..

You tell me now, what if any credible evidence you can possibly think of that would prove rape from such a long time ago.

There may be other witnesses, the survivor may have confided in someone or others at the time, written a diary etc. Roache has been arrested rather than questioned under caution. He may or may not be charged. The CPS may take the case forward if he is charged. However, regardless of all of the above, the police have a duty to follow up on any allegation and investigate it.

There may be other witnesses, the survivor may have confided in someone or others at the time, written a diary etc. Roache has been arrested rather than questioned under caution. He may or may not be charged. The CPS may take the case forward if he is charged. However, regardless of all of the above, the police have a duty to follow up on any allegation and investigate it.

None of which is credible evidence I'm afraid.

You tell me now, what if any credible evidence you can possibly think of that would prove rape from such a long time ago.

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 20:23 ----------

The rapist walks free?

If he is found not guilty, then surely he cannot be called a rapist.

Typical answer from you though. No mention of the distress etc regarding the accused who has not committed rape but yet he has his life blasted all over every newspaper and tv channel for all to see.

Rapists do walk free, yes. The likelihood of a case being pursued by the CPS if they do not have a strong one is negligible. The low conviction rate is not because innocent men are regularly dragged off to court but due to the adversarial nature of our judicial system and the rape myths that prevail.

If he is found to be completely not guilty the likes of you just shrug your shoulders and move on to the next witch hunt while the innocent person tries to rebuild his life and reputation. People like you make me sick.

It was a Saturday so I was in The Princess Royal, Crookes and I have several witnesses to prove it. Why do you ask, were you assaulted around that time?

Can your witnesses be CERTAIN you were there?

They might say that you and they usually were there but on that SPECIFIC TIME AND DATE?

Pull the other one!

Archived