Arrested on suspicion..

Rapists do walk free, yes. The likelihood of a case being pursued by the CPS if they do not have a strong one is negligible. The low conviction rate is not because innocent men are regularly dragged off to court but due to the adversarial nature of our judicial system and the rape myths that prevail.

Rapists do not walk free.

Rapists go to jail.

You say every case should be investigated, can you explain why this case warrants the expense that is going to be wasted here?

If he is found to be completely not guilty the likes of you just shrug your shoulders and move on to the next witch hunt while the innocent person tries to rebuild his life and reputation. People like you make me sick.

Yes, utterly sickening to challenge rape culture. Sick to want justice for rape survivors.:roll:

Why? What about fifteen year old ones? Thirty nine year old ones?

Do you think rape is alright as long as it was a long time ago?

no i dont think rape is alright! i cant think of anything worse to be honest or why anyone wants to as to use force sort of defeats the object, but if its not reported at the time or within a reasonable time say 1 month which is stretching it then it probably wasnt rape.

You tell me now, what if any credible evidence you can possibly think of that would prove rape from such a long time ago.

No, Jim. I asked you first - how can you possibly know a case cannot be proven unless it is investigated?

Rapists do not walk free.

Rapists go to jail.

You say every case should be investigated, can you explain why this case warrants the expense that is going to be wasted here?

No they don't. I know what I am talking about. Accept it.

no i dont think rape is alright! i cant think of anything worse to be honest or why anyone wants to as to use force sort of defeats the object, but if its not reported at the time or within a reasonable time say 1 month which is stretching it then it probably wasnt rape.

Then I can only imagine that you are choosing to wilfully ignore the wealth of knowledge about why women and girls find it hard to report sexual assaults and rapes. Shame on you.

Archived