Arrested on suspicion..

The two rapes that Bill Roache is alleged to have to committed if you must have an example - but it was a general point aimed at Adam Smith's facile and disgusting suggestion that some complaints of rape aren't worth persuing.

any crime that has no hope of conviction on the whole is not worth pursuing, i would bet none of these cases ever goes to court and if by chance they do they will not secure any convictions.......the motions are being gone through to appease the public image.

Yes, utterly sickening to challenge rape culture. Sick to want justice for rape survivors.:roll:

Poor people like Mathew Kelly, Dave Jones, John Leslie and countless other people are just collateral damage to you aren't they? not a second thought for the damage done to their lives at all.

Poor people like Mathew Kelly, Dave Jones, John Leslie and countless other people are just collateral damage to you aren't they? not a second thought for the damage done to their lives at all.

And still no sight of Suffraget1 on the rape of a soldier by a gang of women thread :suspect:

When a complaint of rape is made the police have a duty to investigate it don't you think?

What makes you think women complaining of rape should be publically identified? Have you any idea how much harder that would make it for women to find the courage to admit they've been sexually assaulted?

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 18:28 ----------

There's nothing 'grey' about groping a woman's backside. It's a sexual assault.

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 18:29 ----------

That's not a common sense guess, that's an ill educated, wilfully ignorant and misogynistic guess.

Indeed.

The actress who plays Tina MacIntyre in Coronation Street says that on set the legendary actor always "touches" her behind, but he is allowed to get away with it because she likes him.

http://www.list.co.uk/article/42385-michelle-keegan-bill-roache-always-touches-my-bum/

Indeed.

The actress who plays Tina MacIntyre in Coronation Street says that on set the legendary actor always "touches" her behind, but he is allowed to get away with it because she likes him.

http://www.list.co.uk/article/42385-michelle-keegan-bill-roache-always-touches-my-bum/

I touch my mississus backside but I'm not hauled up before the judge because guess what?

Yeah she likes me.

What's your point?

And still no sight of Suffraget1 on the rape of a soldier by a gang of women thread :suspect:

I'm sure you'd agree that it would be grossly unfair of me to assume that you think genital mutilation of children is a great idea on the grounds that you never said otherwise.

Equally for you to infer something about Suffragette because she's never expressed an opinion about is is equally stupid.

Suffragette1 as a spokeswoman and champion for rape victims, I found it very odd that you didn't comment on the thread where a soldier was raped by a gang of women.

Yes I started that thread about the soildier that was raped by a gang of women, and I found your comment on it rather peculiar: "He most likely looked at them funny."

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1162406

Yes I started that thread about the soildier that was raped by a gang of women, and I found your comment on it rather peculiar: "He most likely looked at them funny."

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1162406

It goes back to a thread about women in the gym, long story but suffragette1 seems to think that most men go to the gym to leer at women and well, like I said, a long story.

I touch my mississus backside but I'm not hauled up before the judge because guess what?

Yeah she likes me.

What's your point?

I like a lot of women, but I wouldn't dream of touching their backsides. In my opinion it crosses a line and shows disrespect.

How would you feel if your wife or girlfriend had their bum touched regularly by a man at work. Would you be so sanguine then?

Archived