Arrested on suspicion..

Read it if you can.

Malcolm Blackman. Over a million google hits :rolleyes: You may have the time to read them, it would be at least courteous to refer to at least one of those hits if you're going to use it as a point of discussion.

Malcolm Blackman. Over a million google hits :rolleyes: You may have the time to read them, it would be at least courteous to refer to at least one of those hits if you're going to use it as a point of discussion.

Seeing that I have not googled it, I don't have any idea which one but I'm sure it wouldn't take the sharpest tool in the box to be able to find a link relating to his rape trial.

Read up about Malcolm Blackman, his life is in ruins because he was named before being found innocent of any crime.

He was found not guilty, as far as I am aware the woman has not retracted her allegation or admitted to it having been a bogus one.

Seeing that I have not googled it, I don't have any idea which one but I'm sure it wouldn't take the sharpest tool in the box to be able to find a link relating to his rape trial.

There are so many hits with so many perspectives even the sharpest tool in the box may have difficulty in coming up with one that matches your perspective.

So..which one is it?..not so difficult surely, you being so sharp like.

There are so many hits with so many perspectives even the sharpest tool in the box may have difficulty in coming up with one that matches your perspective.

So..which one is it?..not so difficult surely, you being so sharp like.

Thanks.

Micheal le vell, dave lee travis, freddie starr to name but a few, and now william roach!!!! Whhat the heck is going on?????
Stuart Hall, Ken Barlow, Jim Davidson... the prison panto's gonna be brilliant this year :thumbsup:

Archived