Arrested on suspicion..

What are you suggesting here? :suspect:

I don't understand that quote. Mark Williams Thomas, whatever his motives, has been instrumental in exposing Savile et al whilst the BBC took the decision to bury it and continue with the cover up. Williams Thomas is also now involved in Operation Fernbridge which is trying to expose an elite child abuse ring from the 1980s, which was instigated by Tom Watson MP who had been approached by a former child protection officer who had been obstructed from continuing with investigations into suspected child abuse at Elm Guest House and was in possession of intelligence. At least there is now greater awareness of child sex abuse and many survivors have now at least been given a voice.

How many more will be dreading the early morning call from the boys in blue,we have a sweepstake going in the pub, my money is on a long serving god fearing singer,no names no pack drill.

How many more will be dreading the early morning call from the boys in blue,we have a sweepstake going in the pub, my money is on a long serving god fearing singer,no names no pack drill.

I don't think it's illegal to seduce and bed OAPs.

I understand the main reason the male is named publically is so other victims may come forward with allegations or information that might help a prosecution.

Would another method be for a national police database to be created where any historic abuse / rape victims could register the name of their (alleged at this point as they never reported to the police previously) attacker. The name then stays on the register. If at some point a person is charged, the police can refer to the register and see if there are other potential victims of the accused.

This could be more effective in tracking down other victims where the accused is not a celebrity so the arrest doesnt make headlines, and it also protects the man who may well be innocent.

Maybe a phone ap?

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/app-to-encourage-women-to-report-sexual-assaults-20130314-2g2nx.html

If Mr. Hall is being punished by law for his behaviour why are some of the victims going to sue him ?

A very poorly thought out question. do a little homework then ask again.

If Mr. Hall is being punished by law for his behaviour why are some of the victims going to sue him ?

Has he been punished? He hasn't been sentenced yet. And he has apparently transferred all his assets into his wife's name.

Archived