Arrested on suspicion..

When a complaint of rape is made the police have a duty to investigate it don't you think?

What makes you think women complaining of rape should be publically identified? Have you any idea how much harder that would make it for women to find the courage to admit they've been sexually assaulted?

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 18:28 ----------

how many women have cried rape or assault to "get back at a partner"? not so long a go some women on divison st cried rape and then was charged with wasting police time as it was a domestic row!!

There's nothing 'grey' about groping a woman's backside. It's a sexual assault.

a very very minor one then and it also depends on the context and the surroundings hardly a reason to instigate a full police investiagtion now is it?

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 18:29 ----------

That's not a common sense guess, that's an ill educated, wilfully ignorant and misogynistic guess.

thats your opinion, i may think you make ill educated & ignorant guess or statement because that is all we can do until these cases come to court:roll:

Unfortunate as that may be, if you consider the number of reported rapes that don't end in arrests, even less convictions and the small number of malicious allegations it doesn't that much of a priority does it?

Unfortunate?

I'm sure that's how the bloke would describe it after being cleared of rape and he's then left to pick up the pieces of his life.

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 19:34 ----------

It wouldn't be such a shock if you had read this in post 17.

Do you honestly think that they are going to find any evidence from over forty years ago, if yes, please explain because I don't see how it is possible.

When a complaint of rape is made the police have a duty to investigate it don't you think?

What makes you think women complaining of rape should be publically identified? Have you any idea how much harder that would make it for women to find the courage to admit they've been sexually assaulted?

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 18:28 ----------

There's nothing 'grey' about groping a woman's backside. It's a sexual assault.

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 18:29 ----------

That's not a common sense guess, that's an ill educated, wilfully ignorant and misogynistic guess.

What should the cut off time be? How many years? 10? 20?

Should it apply to all crime or just rape?

each case on its merits for all crime sometimes its really just not worth pursuing.....and i think i know where you are going with this line:roll:

Why? What about fifteen year old ones? Thirty nine year old ones?

Do you think rape is alright as long as it was a long time ago?

Which rape are we talking about here because as far as I can see, we don't even know if any did?

What should the cut off time be? How many years? 10? 20?

each case on its merits for all crime sometimes its really just not worth pursuing....

So which complaints of rape do you think the police should ignore Adam?

40 year old ones:roll:

This is so circular that I can almost hear the music before Zebedee appears.

:hihi:

Archived