What will be left when you are gone?

Some maxed out credit cards and some tearful credit card companies.

:hihi:

I've actually been looking into what happens to your debt when you die as we don't have kids (and don't plan on having any) and we don't really have any family nearby so I was curious to know what would happen if we decided one day to have a one way all-out luxury world trip ending in Switzerland :cool:

Although I am considering donating my body to medical science when I pop my clogs as there probably won't be anyone to attend my funeral.

I've actually been looking into what happens to your debt when you die as we don't have kids (and don't plan on having any) and we don't really have any family nearby so I was curious to know what would happen if we decided one day to have a one way all-out luxury world trip ending in Switzerland :cool:

Although I am considering donating my body to medical science when I pop my clogs as there probably won't be anyone to attend my funeral.

Oddly enough that's my plan.

No one is lawfully obliged to pay off someone elses debt,as the contract was with the person who got out the loan and not with any other relative.

Archived