Nasty Party on course for meltdown

Lets see what happens tomorrow shall we?

And if it turns out differnt to what you think/want it to be, I'm willing to bet you will be nowhere to be seen, just like the rest of you blinkered Labour fan-boys.

You say others are wishful thinking but you wont say why you believe one poll over another. That is the very definition of wishful thinking!

And if it turns out differnt to what you think/want it to be, I'm willing to bet you will be nowhere to be seen, just like the rest of you blinkered Labour fan-boys.

You say others are wishful thinking but you wont say why you believe one poll over another. That is the very definition of wishful thinking!

How do you know what I want it to be?

How do you know what I want it to be?

going by your general hatred for anyone in blue and your links to Labour blogs such as labourlist.org, plus you have never said a single word against the Labour party to date.

If you are politically opinionated, and you attack all other parties except one party, its pretty obvious where your political allegiance lays. Unless you want to deny it and tell us all who you would/will be voting for tomorrow?

going by your general hatred for anyone in blue and your links to Labour blogs such as labourlist.org, plus you have never said a single word against the Labour party to date.

If you are politically opinionated, and you attack all other parties except one party, its pretty obvious where your political allegiance lays. Unless you want to deny it and tell us all who you would/will be voting for tomorrow?

All speculation and wishful thinking on your part with not one scrap of evidence.

Archived