Nasty Party on course for meltdown

Nasty Party are set to take a hammering in tomorrows local elections. Is this just mid term blues as they will say, or is tomorrow thought of as Pay Back Dave Day when people get their own back for taking money from the poor in order to give tax cuts to the Tories multi milllionnaire friends?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/blow-for-david-cameron-as-popularity-falls-to-lowest-level-since-general-election-as-polls-show-ukip-are-favourable-to-liberal-democrats-for-first-time-8598085.html

http://news.sky.com/story/1077894/poll-pm-to-suffer-may-elections-meltdown

Not to be a pedant, but after the Labour supporter's reaction to Lady Thatcher's death, the Tories agreed to relinquish the "Nasty Party" label to it's rightful home, Labour.

All speculation and wishful thinking on your part with not one scrap of evidence.

Your previous posts are all the evidence I have used to come to my conclusion. I notice you failed to answer my question though. Shall I ask again just in case you missed it.

If I'm wrong you can deny it by telling us which party you will or would be voting for tomorrow? Come on don't be shy.

I wouldn't call Labour the nasty party, but then again I wouldn't resort to silly name calling anyway. Labour are the party that is imploding at the moment.

And for the record, every incumbent government loses out to local council elections. Its how it works and no indication of how the country would vote come a general election.

You are grasping at straws again. I bet you don't even believe half the crap you come out with let alone the rest of us.

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 16:53 ----------

If I'm wrong you can deny it by telling us which party you will or would be voting for tomorrow? Come on don't be shy.

Why, who are you voting for anyway? Do you actually vote for the people you say you are going to vote for? Are you even old enough to vote?

You are grasping at straws again. I bet you don't even believe half the crap you come out with let alone the rest of us.

Mecky, why am I grasping at straws? And are you going to do a vanishing trick when the questions come too close to home for you like you have done countless other times?

Why, who are you voting for anyway? Do you actually vote for the people you say you are going to vote for? Are you even old enough to vote?

Insults, thats a good start, are you getting a bit twitchy already. The urge to run away starting to creep on you already.

Well to answer your questions. I'm not voting for anyone as there is no election where I live. I don't remember saying who I vote for, but if I did, I would be honest about it, can MadManMoon say the same, I notice he has vanished now. Yes I am old enough to vote.

Tell me, why do you feel the need to jump to somone like MadManMoon's defence? Why not nail your colours to the wall and be honest?

UKIP will cause some serious questions to be asked in the post election press i hope they kick ass.

It's a swift kick up the backside please, you'll have NF choking in his pint of Bombardier with talk like that.

I wouldn't call Labour the nasty party, but then again I wouldn't resort to silly name calling anyway. Labour are the party that is imploding at the moment.

And for the record, every incumbent government loses out to local council elections. Its how it works and no indication of how the country would vote come a general election.

As far as I'm aware the Tories are far and away the largest party in local government, and will most likely still be the largest party AFTER tomorrow's elections.

Question, if parliament was hung after the next election again, labour decided to partner the lib dems , and the conservatives decided to partner ukip how would it be decided who got to govern ?

Is there set laws to deal with this scenario ?

That same poll puts Labour 7pts behind the Tories...

"The same poll put the Conservatives on 31%, Labour on 24% and the Lib Dems on 12%."

Doesn't look good for Labour if that's the case..

http://www.itv.com/news/2013-04-30/ukip-surge-to-22-of-vote-in-latest-comres-poll/

The polls you are selectively quoting are from the Tory shires. The Lab vote has doubled since the last elections, infact this is how voting intention have changed in these areas:

2008 : Con 44%, Lab 13%, LDem 25%, UKIP 5%

– so the changes are Con down 13, Lab up 11, Lib Dem down 13, UKIP up 17.

Looks like it will be a long, long night for the Cons.

Archived