543 Restaurant opening times?

belperite

Hi,

Does anyone know what time 543 (Eccy road) opens on Saturday? We were thinking of going about 2-ish.

Also - do they have a web site with a menu, and would a 4 year old* be welcome?

Rich

*No that wouldn't be me neither :suspect::)

The 543 restaurant is arguably the best in Sheffield in my opinion (well it was when I was going there reasonably regularly in autumn of last year). I've been to Thyme, Wig & Pen, The Walnut Club etc and I think it has the best food of all.

I've also dined at Locanda Locatelli, and various Conran establishments (Quaglinos etc) dahn saaf and like to think that I know what makes a good dining experience.

543 rocks. It has a nice unpretentious feel, but the service is excellent. However, it's all about the food baby... top notch!

I concur that 543 is by far the best restaurant in sheffield but I don't think taking the 4yr old is a good idea, there's no child seats and no childrens menu plus the food is somewhat complex for such a young palette. Go, but leave the kids at home with a babysitter, this is defeinitely an environment best enjoyed by adults!

Archived