Lycamobile - National Bundle problem

Hi

to anyone who usses Lycamobile and has activated the National Bundle.

I bought 2 x 5£ topups for my lycaon 30th April and activated the National Bundle promotion on the same day. On 1st May I wanted to make a call but it was shouting that I have 0 pence. So I checked their website and it occured that the promotion is valid from (I don't remember) to 30th April.

Today I went to their website again and the same promotion is Avaible and it's valid form 1st April to 30thMay.

So I don't understand here something ?

And I activated the promotion from their poster on which was nothing mentioned about the promotion vaild time.

Any thoughts ? I already send them and email but maybe you also had this problem?

Thanks

I use Lyca but only for overseas calls and texts. Almost nobody I would call in the UK is one of their customers so I wouldn't get one those silly-sounding bundle things.

they used to have an excellent promo where you bought £20 and got a free £10 top up. Before you could pile up a huge balance - buy £200 and get £300 worth of load that was valid for a long time and meant that back in 2011 I didn't buy any phone load at all between about March, and October, when I finally got it down to zero. Then they changed it so that the £10 'bonus' only lasted a month each time you topped it up.

Archived