10 Years Prison Sentence For £50m?

And some will believe any old rubbish!

Are you really believing people who look for bombs would use equipment they hadnt seen tested or quite easily tested themselfs?

Theres alot more to this story than meets the eye.Obviously he made friends in the wrong places.

i dont know why everyone is making such a fuss? he offered a product he said worked maybe it did maybe it didnt, it obviously didnt i think the old adage "buyer beware" applies here and the reason he has got 10 years is that certain governments and law enforcement agencies have serious egg on their faces for not checking if it actually worked:hihi::hihi::hihi: barmy i can just see the sales pitch now! here is a funny = looking gun detector thing!! oooooh that looks good heres 7 grand!!!! like i said buyer beware:roll::roll:

---------- Post added 02-05-2013 at 22:09 ----------

:oi wish i had thought of it

True and most,if not all,of the money handed over would be taxpayers money so they may not have been too bothered.

Buyer beware buyer beware! Blame the buyer not the sellers, if they are stupid enough to buy some thing that is total trash then who's at fault ???????

Who is at fault indeed, the deceiver or the deceived?

In your universe it appears to be the deceived, whilst deceivers are free of all moral blemishes and should not suffer the consequences of their deceptions.

I doubt your namesake would concur, but then that's just a flimsy namecheck on your part; you're not deceiving anyone.

Who is at fault indeed, the deceiver or the deceived?

In your universe it appears to be the deceived, whilst deceivers are free of all moral blemishes and should not suffer the consequences of their deceptions.

I doubt your namesake would concur, but then that's just a flimsy namecheck on your part; you're not deceiving anyone.

Don't expect a response Phanerothyme, he's doing some cyber porridge.

Archived