New Exciting Basketball Leagues

Hi all,

Here at Champion Sports Leagues we are looking to develop and promote Basketball in Sheffield, we will have a Monday night League running in June at Hinde House Secondary Phase and a Wednesday night League at King Ecgberts.

The Leagues will be fun and friendly with games for all ages, standards and basketball knowledge levels. So if your the next LBJ or Kobe, or fancy having some fun with work colleagues/friends or just want to try a new sport out then contact me for information about our "try it out" night.

If your a qualified referee or want to help out as a coordinator (both paid roles) then drop me a line too.

Look forward to hearing from all you budding 'ballers soon

Hi there, I have been looking to get in to Basketball for a few months now but never found anything. I haven't played Basketball before (apart from at school a very long time ago, and I still didn't play by the rules then!). I am very keen on learning the game and it looks like so much fun. I really want to play a new sport and Basketball seems like it'll be for me.

Can I get info on this ''try it out'' night, please?

Thanks.

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your reply. I will have more details by Thursday if you can wait on that for me that would be great. The try it out night will be held at either King Ecgberts or at Hinde House Secondary Phase in a few weeks time.

Do not worry about having not played or not being to sure of the rules, the idea of the night is to find individuals some others players to form a team or just try basketball out and see if its for them.

Will give you a shout back Thursday

Cheers

Hi, MrCoopz

Not at all we are going to be having a try it out night the week before the league would begin this way giving people without teams the chance to try basketball out and perhaps find some team mates, also to see what it is we will be doing and give them a more in-depth look at the game.

Drop me an email at basketball@championsportsleagues.com and I will send you over all the information you need to get involved

Archived