Good package deal venues

Hi there,

After having had a baby my attitude towards organising my wedding has completely changed and I'm now looking for somewhere that does an 'all included package' to ease the stress a bit.

Can anyone recommend or know of any places that do one of these packages?

Many thanks

Hi Rachel,

I have come across a few wilst researching. It depends on numbers and the amount you want to spend though. Also where you would like to have it. In Sheffield? The Peaks? Rotherham? etc.

I am sure people can recommend places with a bit more info.

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I'd consider having it anywhere in Yorkshire for the right package.

We have an appointment to go see The Sitwell Arms hotel at Renishaw next week and I've been told about Ringwood Hall hotel too.

I'm aware of Hellaby Hall hotel (been already) and my friends got married at The Rutland in Sheffield a couple of years ago.

I guess I'm just trying to find any hidden gems that I've not yet come across in my search.

Numbers aren't definite yet but I know a lot of packages work on a 40/80 or 50/100 ratio of day/evening guests which we're looking to work with wherever possible.

Thanks again

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Most of the places I looked at were priced per head rather than a package, but from research you might want to consider Kenwood Hall.

I would also look at the Old Rectory in Handsworth. We found it impossible to get a date there, they don't do packages as such but will provide everything and create a really affordable package for you.

I am getting married at Tapton Hall. They don't do packages, but provide most things and have recommended suppliers that will provide the rest.

If you have the time, it is worth trawling through this list:

http://swpp.co.uk/wedding_venues/South%20Yorkshire.htm

Dawn

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 13:35 ----------

Oh, and I wish I had heard of this place before we booked our venue as really different:

http://www.manorialbarnwhiston.co.uk/

We're currently looking to book or wedding venue as well and obviously we've seen quite a lot in one capacity or another.

Our current front runner is Ringwood Hall for a very clear thorough inclusive package at a reasonable price.

If price is your issue however you will benefit from either opting for a weekday or avoiding the summer.

Archived