A clear sky again. (Iridium)

Damn you! :hihi: I have to be up at 6am. [ponders!]

Oh do it - it'll occur bang on the time specified as long as you are not too far from Sheffield, and it's very very obviously bright and a good night.

You can time them so accurately you could walk down the road of an evening and shout - "UFO's" or "The Rapture!" , point up and as you do this great flash appears in the skies. Winds up the vicar no end....

Haha, flare watching is pretty geeky, though you only have to step outside for a couple of minutes so it's no hardship. Have you seen one before ?

I could have done but I always thought they may have been meteorite fragments.

Oh do it - it'll occur bang on the time specified as long as you are not too far from Sheffield, and it's very very obviously bright and a good night.

You can time them so accurately you could walk down the road of an evening and shout - "UFO's" or "The Rapture!" , point up and as you do this great flash appears in the skies. Winds up the vicar no end....

Twisted my arm... :)

Archived