Stuart Hall arrested/charged/prosecuted

what a waste of time and money giving that sentance, he will do 4-5 months tops in a soft nick, if these people are going to be sentanced for these heinous crimes then at least make it a proper sentance in a proper nick, looks like the bar has been set for any others that have had these claims against them from so long ago, IF they are proven!!! maybe they will be advised as Hall probably was to confess to get a lesser sentance.

Believe me, imprisonment isn't even the issue, public humiliation is the absolute punishment for (sex) offenders like Hall.

I never said you did, I was agreeing with your post that said of you've not suffered it you shouldn't comment, which I agreed with you on. yet for some reason you decide to have a pop, and he's bound to be frail at 83, bet he's not body popping all night, every night.

But my words have been twisted again, I said he WASN'T a frail old 83 year old when he committed the offences which made him a predator. If left to me he wouldn't see the open again.

I wasnt having a pop and i havent twisted anything.

I pointed out i didnt say he was a frail old man but i didnt have a pop.

The rest of my post was just me expanding more on my opinion.

Sorry if it came across all wrong.

I honestly didnt mean it to.

Is it me or since the Saville allegations, have the authorities just been slinging mud at BBC employees to see which sticks ?

That is just what I was thinking, next Gordon The Gofer will be saying he was inappropriately handled in the Broom Cupboard by Andi Peters, or Phillip Schofield hmm hmm lol. :);)

Given the lasting trauma that sexual abuse can cause 15 months for multiple cases of sexual assault isn't very long at all.

It doesn't really act as a deterrent or punishment.

I wonder how the victims feel about the length of sentence?

Given the lasting trauma that sexual abuse can cause 15 months for multiple cases of sexual assault isn't very long at all.

It doesn't really act as a deterrent or punishment.

I wonder how the victims feel about the length of sentence?

Especially when he publicly called his victims vicious liars. Apparently he was sentenced to guidelines at the time of the offences and not todays guidelines to which the judge said he'd have had a harsher sentence.

The have been numerous complaints already about the length of the sentence and it will be looked at to decide if a review is needed on the severity of the sentence.

Especially when he publicly called his victims vicious liars. Apparently he was sentenced to guidelines at the time of the offences and not todays guidelines to which the judge said he'd have had a harsher sentence.

The have been numerous complaints already about the length of the sentence and it will be looked at to decide if a review is needed on the severity of the sentence.

Good.

The victims must have felt like they were being laughed at by the judge when he quoted Hall's sinusitis as a reason for the leniency of the sentence.

I wasnt having a pop and i havent twisted anything.

I pointed out i didnt say he was a frail old man but i didnt have a pop.

The rest of my post was just me expanding more on my opinion.

Sorry if it came across all wrong.

I honestly didnt mean it to.

No problem Sarah :)

Archived