UKIP are on to give the major parties a good kicking.

Looks like the Local elections are going to be a major success for UKIP taking more seats in local councils than ever before by a new party ! Finally the

Electorate are waking up to common sense . :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

UKIP are not a new party.

Personally I'd also take issue with there being any "common sense" in voting UKIP at county council level but it appears many have.

Might also be worth looking at how many seats the Greens win, although they tend to be ignored by the media, unlike UKIP.

Yes, very much the media darlings just like the Greens and the SDP Liberal Alliance when they first emerged on the scene.

Its just a shame that national politics dictates local council elections. I know some excellent councillors of all parties who suffer because of national feeling. Nobody does more for my local area than the Lib Dems.

Looks like the Local elections are going to be a major success for UKIP taking more seats in local councils than ever before by a new party ! Finally the

It's all protest voting. They are not a threat to the 'big two'.

Besides, they have 1 policy; immigration. All they would do is close the doors to Britain. Then they would sit twiddling their thumbs.

Plus, they would go too far and stop all immigration, which is a bad thing!

Besides, they have 1 policy; immigration. All they would do is close the doors to Britain. Then they would sit twiddling their thumbs.

Plus, they would go too far and stop all immigration, which is a bad thing!

Actually opposition to the EU is the main UKIP policy.

However, I fail to see the relevence of bashing immigrants and bashing the EU at county council level.

UKIP are not a new party.

Personally I'd also take issue with there being any "common sense" in voting UKIP at county council level but it appears many have.

Might also be worth looking at how many seats the Greens win, although they tend to be ignored by the media, unlike UKIP.

Why is that ?

Yes - people have voted for a party that wants lower taxes and increased spending on welfare, health and defence.

How does that work :huh:

Yes - people have voted for a party that wants lower taxes and increased spending on welfare, health and defence.

How does that work :huh:

Ask Ed balls. He seems to have known how for a while, and just might tell you (since he won't tell the rest of us) ;)

Actually opposition to the EU is the main UKIP policy.

However, I fail to see the relevence of bashing immigrants and bashing the EU at county council level.

UKIP supporters will understand how this will work.:hihi:

Archived