Schadenfreude: Which misfortune of others gives you pleasure?

Always makes me chuckle when ladies of a certain age and class cant keep their farts in and they carry on talking to you as if nothing has happened :hihi:

we lived next to an old lady who farted while walking that was very funny till she followed through.

I felt bad at the time and I really did consider stopping, probably just like all the other cars who drove past laughing, but...

I saw a brand new 5 series BMW being driven very slowly down the road near my work earlier in the week. The guy was clearly confused because he was on the phone and was reviving the engine and shifting in his seat; literally willing his car forward. Idiot obviously hadn't noticed the flat rear tyre which was being ripped from its rim and disintegrating into the bodywork as he spun the wheels. I know why those cars come with run flat tyres now...and why I don't drive a BMW. Just couldn't help but have a little chuckle.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived