Threads you should never start.

I have noticed that if anyone mentions or starts a thread about things such as compensation on the forum they will be shot down. There seems to be certain subjects that are taboo on here. Or do some folk just wait for their favourite hates to come up and get the wip out lol?:suspect:

I have noticed that if anyone mentions or starts a thread about things such as compensation on the forum they will be shot down. There seems to be certain subjects that are taboo on here. Or do some folk just wait for their favourite hates to come up and get the wip out lol?:suspect:

You are opening a thread that is destined to be deleted!

Here's 2 subjects for you-

Dog breeding

Ethnic minority child grooming

It's not that certain subjects are taboo, it's the forummer's take on it and way of expressing themselves.

There should be no 'no go areas' but there does seem to be a correlation between an stark reactionary views (for example on race, historical allegations of abuse, immigration), and the inabilty of the forummer to express theor views without being offensive.

Archived