Nigel Farage Worse interview exposes UKIP policies

It's cringe worthy:o

This brief interview with Nigel Farage, exposes just how weak and totally unprepared UKIP and their policies are. His own members don't even have to tow the party line. They are totally unprepared for government.

And this party wants your vote? They have a very long way to go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01s4vfd

Starts 9.42. Ends 12.00

Can you believe it? Mps thinking for themselves or listening to constituents rather than central office? Madness !!!!

It's cringe worthy:o

This brief interview with Nigel Farage, exposes just how weak and totally unprepared UKIP and their policies are. His own members don't even have to tow the party line. They are totally unprepared for government.

And this party wants your vote? They have a very long way to go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01s4vfd

Starts 9.42. Ends 12.00

Another good performance from Nigel.

No, spot on as always our Nigel.

I guess that you must be easily pleased then.

According to his interview, the new councillors are all free to ignore any manifesto committments (except the immigration bit), if they want to.

So 25% of the electorate have just voted for a party with vitually no clear policies. With the obvious exception that they don't like foreigners.

I guess that you must be easily pleased then.

According to his interview, the new councillors are all free to ignore any manifesto committments (except the immigration bit), if they want to.

So 25% of the electorate have just voted for a party with vitually no clear policies. With the obvious exception that they don't like foreigners.

I find it quite refreshing that candidates for a party can promise to constituents that they will represent them.

Archived