Nigel Farage Worse interview exposes UKIP policies

It may come as a surprise to you, but not everyone like the party system. Do you like being whipped?

Do you think MPs should be whipped?

I'd like to know what I'm voting for. So a bit of whipping is a good thing.:D

It may come as a surprise to you, but not everyone like the party system. Do you like being whipped?

Do you think MPs should be whipped?

It raises the question though that if none of the UKIP councillors have to abide by the party's policies, are they actually a party and not a bunch of independents elected under a fraudulent name?

It raises the question though that if none of the UKIP councillors have to abide by the party's policies, are they actually a party and not a bunch of independents elected under a fraudulent name?

There not called "independent" for nothing. :hihi:

UKIP councillors are sceptical about the benefits of the EU.

Do Labour or Conservative councillors have any principles?

UKIP councillors are sceptical about the benefits of the EU.

And what are the new UKIP members of, say, Norfolk County Council do about the UK's benefits of being in the EU?

And what are the new UKIP members of, say, Norfolk County Council do about the UK's benefits of being in the EU?

Although you dont like answering questions, if you ask the new councillors of Norfolk, they will tell you.

Although you dont like answering questions, if you ask the new councillors of Norfolk, they will tell you.

I can answer for them if you like:

Nothing. Nowt. Nada.

Which makes all of this local election stuff seem ridiculous. The one policy that they have to abide by, is the one policy that they can't influence.

That has certainly crossed my mind.

Although you dont like answering questions,

Sorry, I thought you were being facetious when you asked

Do Labour or Conservative councillors have any principles?

because they quite obviously do. Whether you believe those principles are for the benefit of the country or for their own wallets is up to you, but only a village idiot would say they have no principles at all.

if you ask the new councillors of Norfolk, they will tell you.

I bet they don't...

Listen again.

There is no compulsion for councillors to stick to the manifesto (except for the bit about foreigners, which is sacrosanct).

Therefore, the manifesto has already been abandoned. (except for the bit about foreigners, which is sacrosanct).

I think that we all know where they stand now.

Should rebel backbenchers be kicked out of labour or the Tories then? I bet Dennis skinner has forgotten the amount of times he spoke out/voted against Blair and brown. If we aren't going to encourage independent thought do we need mps?

Archived