Nigel Farage Worse interview exposes UKIP policies

I'm not saying that though. I'm commenting on the fact that UKIP fought an election on Thursday and abandoned almost the entire manifesto on Friday.

That isn't encouraging independent thought, that is misleading the electorate. It is lying. We shouldn't tolerate it from a supposdly mature party.

Given the choice of being represented by someone who toes the party line on every issue or listens to their local electorate on issues important to them and acts accordingly then I know who I would rather have represent me.

I'm not saying that though. I'm commenting on the fact that UKIP fought an election on Thursday and abandoned almost the entire manifesto on Friday.

That isn't encouraging independent thought, that is misleading the electorate. It is lying. We shouldn't tolerate it from a supposdly mature party.

You seem to imagine that you are the only person who can see through this and that the million or so who voted UKIP couldn't.

The election was a good opportunity to tell mainstream politicians that the big issue is EU membership. No one who voted UKIP on Thursday expected them to be running Westminster on Monday.

I watched Ed Miliband a couple of days ago wriggle and try 13 times to suggest his plans for the economy wouldn't increase borrowing. Eventually it was dragged out of him that it would. It wasn't an issue in the county council elections, but it will be at a general election.

1) You're already on record on here many times saying you vote UKIP.

2) There were no elections in Sheffield on Thursday other than in Fulwood.

So if you live in Fulwood you're admitting to not voting UKIP despite saying many many times on here that you do vote UKIP.

Or, if you don't live in Fulwood you couldn't vote. In which case why claim you would have voted UKIP when there were no elections where you live.

Four things wrong with your post.

1... I have never voted or claimed to have voted UKIP, that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t vote UKIP if my vote counted.

2... I don't vote, because voting is pointless.

3... I have no idea which constituencies were voting.

4... I don't live in Sheffield.

It's cringe worthy:o

This brief interview with Nigel Farage, exposes just how weak and totally unprepared UKIP and their policies are. His own members don't even have to tow the party line. They are totally unprepared for government.

And this party wants your vote? They have a very long way to go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01s4vfd

Starts 9.42. Ends 12.00

I heard it too, Ukip are a complete joke of a party, Farage himself generally comes over as likeable and affable but then so do many drinking buddies, but I wouldn't trust them to run the country!

I heard it too, Ukip are a complete joke of a party, Farage himself generally comes over as likeable and affable but then so do many drinking buddies, but I wouldn't trust them to run the country!

i bet some you wouldnt trust to buy a round lol

Four things wrong with your post.

1... I have never voted or claimed to have voted UKIP, that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t vote UKIP if my vote counted.

2... I don't vote, because voting is pointless.

3... I have no idea which constituencies were voting.

4... I don't live in Sheffield.

Well a lot of your posts are in support of UKIP. If you have never voted and never intend to vote because you don't care who gets elected then why do you post so often in favour of UKIP?

And don't points 1 and 2 contradict each other? And doesn't point 2 contradict

Sounds good to me, if only they had said that befor the vote, I might have gone out and voted for them.

Well a lot of your posts are in support of UKIP. If you have never voted and never intend to vote because you don't care who gets elected then why do you post so often in favour of UKIP?

I also support some of the policies of the Green party, Lib dem, Conservative, Labour, BNP. I come one here for discussion and will discuss just about anything that interests me. :)

And don't points 1 and 2 contradict each other? And doesn't point 2 contradict

No

Given the choice of being represented by someone who toes the party line on every issue or listens to their local electorate on issues important to them and acts accordingly then I know who I would rather have represent me.
Spot on. The party system doesn't work for the electorate - it works only to serve the interests of the party. You vote for someone to represent YOUR views, or at least you vote for the candidate whose views are most similar to yours. - A waste of time because once elected - the party line comes first. If "your" representative doesn't toe the party line his prospects of promotion go up the swanee. Where is the "representation" and "democracy" in that?

Archived