Nigel Farage Worse interview exposes UKIP policies

Nigel Farage is no Hitler, and let's hope there won't be another Hitler.

If UKIP want my vote, the party should at least be consistent about their policies and tow the party line, otherwise every UKIP candidate will be no more than an independent representative. How would that fair if they were asked to make up a coalition?

It would be quite a bizarre coincidence, because that's exactly what Hitler and the Nazi's had to do.

And the LDP in the present Coalition- but that scarcely makes the LDP a fascist party either.

I never said anything about coalitions equalling fascism, I said Farage seems to have modelled his leadership (or lack of) approach on that of Hitler and it would be a bizarre coincidence if he came to power in the same way as Hitler.

I never said anything about coalitions equalling fascism, I said Farage seems to have modelled his leadership (or lack of) approach on that of Hitler and it would be a bizarre coincidence if he came to power in the same way as Hitler.

Even if he did gain power through a coalition, it would be unconstitutional to ban other parties, which is what Hitler did. It would never happen.

In what way does Farage emulate Hitler?

By employing a loose form of leadership that allows his party members to interpret party policy for themselves as they see fit.

Though actually, I am not seeing that as a bad thing.

Nor do I think it entirely fair to say that Farage is emulating Hitler as this implies he is modelling himself on him, which I don't think is the case.

It is pretty funny to see the various old party supporters trying to think up ways to put a positive spin on the disaster which just befell their party.

Dreaming up excuses and telling yourself it was all a mistake and that the electorate are all fools and couldn't see the true light that you follow.

Wake up and smell the coffee kids. It won't go away by trying to pretend it didn't happen.

Archived