Nigel Farage for PM

Come on lets make it happen, I would love to see what his reactions would be on the international stage.

Both him and Boris Johnson have more collective personality than the whole of Houses of Parliament put together.

Come on lets make it happen, I would love to see what his reactions would be on the international stage.

Both him and Boris Johnson have more collective personality than the whole of Houses of Parliament put together.

But would it make you more attractive to women?

When people start voting for parties based on the personality of the leader then this country is doomed.

And when did "personality" become equivalent to "plonker"?

Agree completely. At least Farage can speak clearly and correctly, unlike Milliband, who sounds like hes got a mouth full of gum.

When people start voting for parties based on the personality of the leader then this country is doomed.

<Ducks>

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 00:06 ----------

Agree completely. At least Farage can speak clearly and correctly, unlike Milliband, who sounds like hes got a mouth full of gum.

How does Steven Hawking sound?

Is he worth listening to?

I guess Farange has both personality and good policies. I think hes on to a winner.

Maybe we need someone like George Clooney then, at least you could vote him in on the basis he looks like a good shag.

<Ducks>

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 00:06 ----------

How does Steven Hawking sound?

Is he worth listening to?

I fail to see what that has to do with Millibands mode of speech.!

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 00:09 ----------

He has more than one policy? :shocked:

Obviously with the amount of votes he got today !

Archived