Nigel Farage for PM

Obviously with the amount of votes he got today !

What does number of votes have to do with number of policies?

There are regularly independent councillors elected based on single issues, beating representatives from the big multi-policy parties.

So, what's the alternative then and why are people so obsessed with Blue and Red.

Because they are the two parties with the most chance of winning elections, so lots of people vote for the one that will beat the one they don't want to win.

The alternative is that everybody voted for the party that they actually align most of their views with, and for all parties contesting national representational positions to have a fully fleshed out set of policies, rather than standing on single issues.

We had a good chance to change the way things work, for the better, but it was ruined by a large proportion of people wanting to "stick it to the lib dems". And as long as we have that sort of voting behaviour, we're never going to get sensible representation.

Come on lets make it happen, I would love to see what his reactions would be on the international stage.

Both him and Boris Johnson have more collective personality than the whole of Houses of Parliament put together.

It' an old saying but I think it has just been proven.

" If you want to know why democracy can't work have a conversation with the average voter"

I think BEDROCK would be a perfect PM.:hihi:

You do realise that in 2009 he claimed over $2 million in expenses from the European Parliament. Admittedly he was debating with Denis McShane at the time whose expenses led to his downfall.

Nevertheless £2m makes our MPs look like models of spendthrifts!

Archived