Nigel Farage for PM

He's got my vote... He hasn't half rattled a few left leaning cages....:hihi:

It's the right that he's got in total disarray, from the Tories to the BNP, he's taking votes of 'em and will hopefully ensure a much smaller Parliamentary presence for the Cons next time!

It's the right that he's got in total disarray, from the Tories to the BNP, he's taking votes of 'em and will hopefully ensure a much smaller Parliamentary presence for the Cons next time!

I don't think that's true any more. UKIP are the party of the working class now. No other party seems to be interested. Traditional Labour voters elected BNP councillors in some areas so they'd have no trouble voting UKIP a centre right party...

I don't think that's true any more. UKIP are the party of the working class now. No other party seems to be interested. Traditional Labour voters elected BNP councillors in some areas so they'd have no trouble voting UKIP a centre right party...

How do you work that out? Farage was campaigning for more cuts a couple of months ago, they are to the right of the Cons. The only reason some working class people have given them some support is their immigration policy which is currently under review! Wasn't Farage saying in the Mail the other day that he would re-join the Cons if Cameron was axed?

An item in yestedays Observer had 14% of people who voted Tory at the last election were going to vote Ukip in the next GE, 10% who voted Lib Dim were going to vote Ukip and just 6% of Lab voters.

Ukip have taken some votes from Labour but they are taking them disproportionately from the Cons and Libs.

A hand full of BNP councillors were elected in a few areas like Burnley and that sort of area mainly due to the riots up there about ten years ago, though they have had a few dotted about in other areas which are happily no more.

I suspect that the same will happen to many of the new Ukip intake that happened to many of the BNP councillors. They get elected but because they have not been vetted properly or only chosen because of the low-calibre of the pool they are selected from, they get found out quickly because they aren't up to the job and only serve a single term.

And it seems UKIP had no difficulty in tempting former BNP supporters to vote for them either. How many councillors do the BNP now have, I've lost count.

And I think you underestimate people's intelligence if you think that promising to be mean and nasty to immigrants they'll not notice that UKIP's flat tax peoposals will make the poor substantially worse off and the super rich even richer.

Hopefully a much smaller LibLabCon presence across the board.

The clue to his one policy is in the name of his party? Bit hard to miss that one.

And its enough to a lot of people who are really concerned about the future of their country...................

However, Farage wants a seat in parliament,and he'll need more uneducated, old racists than the current UK stock can supply, so he may be faced with having to import them from Eastern Europe, where there appears to be a glut. Either that or gather them together in a single constituency somewhere in the south-east. What are UKIP figures like for Bournemouth?

And its enough to a lot of people who are really concerned about the future of their country...................

If you are really concerned about the future of your country, you will look closely at the manifesto pledges and costings on offer.

That alone counts UKIP out.

Archived