Why is UKIP called racist by some?

I suppose they could start by stopping the funding of community centres for specific ethnic groups.

Ah but which groups? Do you select them simply by virtue of their skin colour, or perhaps whether their women folk wear hijab or not?

from the guardian which is a con/lib paper

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 10:16 ----------

the media will dress it up as anything the want you to see, depending on which party they are behind.

did you see the sun when Maggie thatcher died, 10 page pull out about how good she was for the country.

Wait... You think the Guardian is a Tory paper????

Wait... You think the Guardian is a Tory paper????

Wait . . . . . . Your going to **** your pants with excitement, apologise if I'm wrong, but the point I was making is the the media support there own political parties, and not ukip.

Quick question(s):

What stats are you using to come to the conclusion Doncasters immigrant population is miniscule? And how do you know this a big deal in Doncaster?

I'm in Doncaster all the time and its nothing like Sheffield for "obvious" immigrants.

Must be sad to have to go round all the time analysing the demographic, like when you're walking around. And then making yourself angry about it.

It's a sad way to live your life.

I suppose they could start by stopping the funding of community centres for specific ethnic groups.

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 13:56 ----------

I never said it was scientific :P Just that, those kinds of experience lead me to think these people are not British. But then again, a french accent would not make me think you are British either and making that kind of assumption is not baseless.

Why would they want to do that?

Why would any supposedly sane political party make a virtue of advertising that it seeks to remove financial support for disadvantaged groups, other than to send a fairly crude dog whistle to the malcontents in the population that "we're thinking what you're thinking".

And supposing local councils who often fund these groups say they're going to continue to fund them whether Farage likes it or not?

What do you think the impact on race relations and the wider community would be of stopping funding for such support groups?

Why would they want to do that?

Why would any supposedly sane political party make a virtue of advertising that it seeks to remove financial support for disadvantaged groups, other than to send a fairly crude dog whistle to the malcontents in the population that "we're thinking what you're thinking".

And supposing local councils who often fund these groups say they're going to continue to fund them whether Farage likes it or not?

What do you think the impact on race relations and the wider community would be of stopping funding for such support groups?

There shouldn't be any impact, unless there is some sense of entitlement to being funding by everybody else and they're going to kick off unless they're given the money.

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 23:11 ----------

What do you think the impact on race relations would be if all of them sere to be closed?

What do you think it would be?

There shouldn't be any impact, unless there is some sense of entitlement to being funding by everybody else and they're going to kick off unless they're given the money.

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 23:11 ----------

What do you think it would be?

People of all nationalities contribute to the economy why shouldn't there be community facilities for everyone. So yes there is a sense of entitlement. The fact that you think their won't be any impact shows how naive you are

And tell us more about this 'single culture' that UKIP want to embrace?

Archived