Climax Nightclub

karl2784

• 2 months later...

just reading through some threads and found yours :)

yeah i go, im not gay but everyone likes to have fun now and then ;) i've had good nights there when i've been, not as good as Fuzz club though, but then again jägermeister is only a pound...**heaven**....................

do you go every month?

xx

Originally posted by vampy

just reading through some threads and found yours :)

yeah i go, im not gay but everyone likes to have fun now and then ;) i've had good nights there when i've been, not as good as Fuzz club though, but then again jägermeister is only a pound...**heaven**....................

do you go every month?

xx

never been to fuzz before - sounds good!!

who d'ya go to climax with? - its a small world out there so i may know em!! yea, go every month - its an highlight of mine!!:D

oh cool, i go with my gay friend Richie, and a girl called Marie. You're more likely to know richie, he seems to know a lot of people who go.

who do you go with? i might recognise some names i've heard through richie, or met at climax..

xx

cool site!! Richies a looker!:P lol the name Kat rings a bell, but can't place her face or anything.

i'm 5-11", got blonde hair, blue eyes, i wore sunglasses once to climax if that helps?! - i'm always dancin in the main room!!

dunno about the all dayer yet - have to see whether i'm working - either way i'll def be going to the club bit and the one in may!

:)

Archived