Climax Nightclub

karl2784

beanbags, thats just won be the vote of where to go tonight :)

I might eat you out of crisps though

I was at Identity last night; and YES, the amazing huge beanbags (or Pouffes? lol) are well worth a detour for!:D

• 2 months later...
I was at Identity last night; and YES, the amazing huge beanbags (or Pouffes? lol) are well worth a detour for!:D

I have sat in those pouffs in there dear and I have also had a pouff sit on me - a pouff sandwich you might say ... sorry I missed Climax htis time around but I was sleeping and saving all my energies for going out tonight ;-)

Does anyone know if you can get into Climax after 12 midnight if you've got a ticket? I don't finish until 12 so wont get there till about 12.20. I was going to send them a message on facebook, but my comp conked on me - and I can't get on facebook where I am.

It's just I'm sure it says you can't, BUT, if you already have a ticket - and a valid reason for not being able to get there until 12 - does anyone know if they may bend the rules a little?

does everyone enjoy the music at climax?

Not particularly no, I only go cos everyone seems from the scene goes and you see people you don't usually see when going to Dempseys etc. I have to say now i spend more time in the smaller room because the main room is far too cheesy (no offence to DJ Scott because he's a nice guy but i just don't enjoy the music) and camp. Its really annoying when songs are repeated in both rooms but i've heard it happen in the same room aswell.

Not particularly no, I only go cos everyone seems from the scene goes and you see people you don't usually see when going to Dempseys etc. I have to say now i spend more time in the smaller room because the main room is far too cheesy (no offence to DJ Scott because he's a nice guy but i just don't enjoy the music) and camp. Its really annoying when songs are repeated in both rooms but i've heard it happen in the same room aswell.

Agreed, it is the atmosphere you go for not the music. Personally it is exactly the same as you can hear anywhere else, but it pleases the masses, so who can argue. It is clearly the fact it is busy and it is an 'event', if it was ran every week it wouldn't get half the turn out.

Then saying that I haven't missed one for about 18 months lol, last Friday I dont remember leaving to go to Lions, so must have enjoyed it!

Archived