Weight Loss Buddy Wanted

Hi all...

I'm Claire, I'm based in Chapeltown, Sheffield. I want to know if anyone interested in becoming weight loss buddies? or a few of us?

What is a weight loss buddy? Someone to support and motivate you on this weight loss journey.

I'd like someone who is interested in starting to lose weight, may be considering joining a weight loss class (i.e slimming world or weight watchers), or gym classes, on long walks, maybe runs is my little pig trotters let me. Been nice to meet up regular basis, in keep in contact via email or text. Really as little or as much as you like. We have family and friends, but they aren't going though what we are, so it's nice to be in contact with someone who can relate.

I would like someone a similar weight loss goal to me, which wanting to lose about 7 stone, if not a little more. As we are on the same page. Any one welcome though.

I'm on a mission to lose this chub, just turned 30 and don't want to be fat throughout like I was in my 20s... also getting married in the next few years. So time to wobble that blubber and lose it for good.

WANT TO JOIN ME???

If you are interested or any have questions please don't hesitate to contact me by email to Kwarey@hotmail.co.uk. (Please put in subject line S Forum).

Hope to hear from you soon

Claire

Good luck Claire.

Not only do I hope you succeed but once it is off you maintain your chosen weight.

Been watching Secret Eaters, that is surprising what people eat and don,t realise it.

I have the You are what you eat vid somewhere if interested. PM me

Archived