Israel Bombs Syria ( AGAIN )

Israel Bombs Syria yet again ,

http://rt.com/news/israel-strikes-syria-reports-798

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22409380

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/05/04/301731/israeli-officials-confirm-syria-strike/

The first time they LIED and said they bombed a shipment of weapons moving too Hezbollah ( when the truth was they bombed a research centre ),

Its tragic to hear what's happening in Syria isn't it, but we have to hope our government are dealing with things in the right way, and not rely on Anti-Israeli propaganda for information.

I realise that there are serious conflicts happening all over the world, but one thing that does puzzle me is that we have humanitarian workers and charity organisations such as Save THE Children, UNICEF, Christian Aid and others out there risking their lives to help those people, not taking sides and trying to pass on information to gain publicity about the horrors. Yet we hardly seem to get any information of what's going on in the mainstream media.

Its tragic to hear what's happening in Syria isn't it, but we have to hope our government are dealing with things in the right way, and not rely on Anti-Israeli propaganda for information.

I realise that there are serious conflicts happening all over the world, but one thing that does puzzle me is that we have humanitarian workers and charity organisations such as Save THE Children, UNICEF, Christian Aid and others out there risking their lives to help those people, not taking sides and trying to pass on information to gain publicity about the horrors. Yet we hardly seem to get any information of what's going on in the mainstream media.

It's there. It's just not headline news any more because it's been going on for so long.

What is anti Israeli propaganda ?

I posted 3 sources from 3 different view points which all say Israeli war planes yet again bombing Thier neighbours .

As for the mainstream media it had been horrific reporting by the BBC and chums , as for 2 years the only source of information they have used is either YouTube or one man working from his living room in Coventry , that's right you could not make this up it's so shocking .

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 19:47 ----------

Hey, what happened to your other thread? About the paid internet trolls. I guess this will also be a vanishing, soon.

I have no idea why some subjects on this forum are censored , the paid troll blog is viral .

the 'paid trolls' thing is an old chestnut as old as the internet. It's just the usual antisemitism really, straight out of the Chronicles of the Elders of Zion. Israelis and Jewish people often joke about it actually, saying stuff like 'every time I post on facebook I go to the mailbox the next day hoping that somebody will have sent me a check - but it never comes. Am I doing anything wrong?' Think about it. Only Jews have the money, organisation, and motivation to have it together enough to have an elaborate, organised network on all the social networking sites. But nobody else does it. Only Jews. People like SBCY who regularly opens up totally laughable anti-Israel topics, is of course unlike the pro-Israeli posters in that, unlike them, he isn't being paid and he does it out of the 'goodness' of his heart. Why are the pro-Israeli posters always paid, but all the anti-Israel ones, are not?

I posted 3 sources from 3 different view points which all say Israeli war planes yet again bombing Thier neighbours .

As for the mainstream media it had been horrific reporting by the BBC and chums , as for 2 years the only source of information they have used is either YouTube or one man working from his living room in Coventry , that's right you could not make this up it's so shocking .

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 19:47 ----------

I have no idea why some subjects on this forum are censored , the paid troll blog is viral .

According to the news the target was a shipment of missiles bound for Hezbollah in Lebanon. So what's wrong with the Israelis taking steps to protect themselves?

same could be said of the palestinians as well, but is it ok for israel to steal their land and kill people, attack and kill in international waters, im sorry but israel do bring things upon themselves!!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

nobody ever says the numerous people like SBCY that troll internet forums posting anti Israel topics on a daily basis and put far more time and energy into it than anybody pro-Israeli does, are being 'paid'. Think to yourself as to why that is.

Well I'm sure you know what propaganda is, in the case of Syria it is information that appears on the Web from time to time and is often expressed as being Anti-American too, and could possibly be viewed as an operation to promote terrorist action. The last thing the Americans and Israelis need is that.

I do get the impression you understand quite a lot about what's going on there, did you mention on another thread that you had once lived in the middle East and therefore have a specific reason for concern, or have I got that wrong?

You obviously know more about the situation anyway, all I know is that they are a nation that is bitterly divided with innocent civilians caught in the firing line, and its probably going to get much worse. Even the Christian minority whose ancestors were there before the Muslims are divided with some only choosing to support the Assad regime because they feel they will be more protected then they would under the power of those Jihadist rebels.

I did see the BBC programme "A History of Syria" presented by Don Snow a few weeks ago, that certainly wasn't biased. It showed interviews with people from both sides and revealed much of how history shaped the terrible events happening now.

Archived