Israel Bombs Syria ( AGAIN )

I guess my words did not make a impact on you now did they ?

If the state did nuke the Gaza strip ( like some extremists Jews have suggested )

It would cause severe problems for the regime both At home and abroad .

So instead the regime decides too oppress and starve the local palastinians.

You also ignored my other points completely so there is no point talking about israeli lies when you can't even speak about them .

Rockets from Gaza ( used for Israeli propaganda )

Wipe of the map ( more israeli propaganda as the only country which has been wiped of the Map is Palastine )

They don't need to nuke Gaza; bottom line is if Israel didn't want the Palestinians in Gaza they wouldn't be there, and it doesn’t take decades to starve a people into extinction, population expansion in Gaza demonstrates that they are a thriving people.

They don't need to nuke Gaza; bottom line is if Israel didn't want the Palestinians in Gaza they would be there, and it doesn’t take decades to starve a people into extinction, population expansion in Gaza demonstrates that they are a thriving people.

Sorry we must have our wires crossed .

I'm talking about the Gaza which has been under siege and under sanctions . Were most of the children have problems which harden war veterans face . We're nearly every single building has been bombed.....

You must be talking about the Gaza over the rainbow were its the land of plenty and freedom ..

I'm talking about the Gaza which has been under siege and under sanctions . Were most of the children have problems which harden war veterans face . We're nearly every single building has been bombed.....

You must be talking about the Gaza over the rainbow were its the land of plenty and freedom ..

Yet they have managed to increase their population from 207,000 in 1960 to 1,178,119 in 2000 to 1,710,257 in 2012.

So not Syria where virtually every building has been bombed by muslims fighting one another, or Lebanon where lots of building have been bombed by muslims fighting one another, or Libya where half the buildings have been blown up by muslims fighting each other. This is Israel hitting military targets in a country fighting a civil war, in order to try to stop those weapons being deployed against the civilian population or handed to terrorists so they can use them to attack civilian populations.

The newest mall in Gaza City is filled with goods imported from Israel,

what are the odds on the outcomes to this war?. 1. One side wins (and then slaughters the supporters of the other side) 2. One side wins (and then sends the other side to fight somewhere else). 3. They slog it out forever (probable) 4. Syria is divided into an Alawi State in the NW, a Sunni State in the Middle, the Christians get slaughtered, and possible Kurdish States in the NE and Druze in the SW (or they get slaughtered) (probable after other options tried). 5.0r They both agree to fight someone else

anybody know the odds or want to place a bet?/:)

Yet they have managed to increase their population from 207,000 in 1960 to 1,178,119 in 2000 to 1,710,257 in 2012.

life expectancy in Gaza has also doubled in that period to the point where it is now higher than a lot of its neighbours, higher than Egypt, or Iran for example. If the Israelis are practising some sort of 'genocide' in Gaza then it has to be the most incompetent job ever done.

So not Syria where virtually every building has been bombed by muslims fighting one another, or Lebanon where lots of building have been bombed by muslims fighting one another, or Libya where half the buildings have been blown up by muslims fighting each other. This is Israel hitting military targets in a country fighting a civil war, in order to try to stop those weapons being deployed against the civilian population or handed to terrorists so they can use them to attack civilian populations.

Libya ? Excuse me ! Have you been hibernating for the last few years ?

It was NATO freedom bombs which rained down for 9 months on Libya ,

It is al-Queda and it's sister al-nura terror death squads in Libya and Syria , who we happen too be supplying money , weapons , body armour , and tanks too .

And yes then we have apartheid Isreal who in my life time has attacked nearly all it's neighbours and bombs kids .

---------- Post added 08-05-2013 at 18:12 ----------

what are the odds on the outcomes to this war?. 1. One side wins (and then slaughters the supporters of the other side) 2. One side wins (and then sends the other side to fight somewhere else). 3. They slog it out forever (probable) 4. Syria is divided into an Alawi State in the NW, a Sunni State in the Middle, the Christians get slaughtered, and possible Kurdish States in the NE and Druze in the SW (or they get slaughtered) (probable after other options tried). 5.0r They both agree to fight someone else

anybody know the odds or want to place a bet?/:)

And in the mean time the western governments are funding al-Queda . A fact which is undeniable ( unless your a paid troll )

Archived