If you died in your house, how long till you would be found?

I suppose this isn't much of a concern for people who live with their families or in shared houses. But if you are single, then it might be.

I reckon I would be found within a week.

I suppose this isn't much of a concern for people who live with their families or in shared houses. But if you are single, then it might be.

That's probably wishful thinking chem1st ;)

A bloke who i used to know lived alone but used to go to visit relatives in penistone and stay with them so it was common not to see him for weeks at a time.The person who lived next door had reported a smell to the council but they could find no problem with the drains etc.To cut a long story short someone opened the letter box and the stench was so bad they were sick , the police forced the door and found him sat in his easy chair reading the star the TV was on and the gas fire was alight.From the date on the paper they worked out he had been dead for three months.

the police forced the door and found him sat in his easy chair reading the star the TV was on and the gas fire was alight.From the date on the paper they worked out he had been dead for three months.

He'd be a puddle on the floor within a week. Not sat in a chair with the paper in his hands.

He'd be a puddle on the floor within a week. Not sat in a chair with the paper in his hands.

Chris..this is a serious thread for Christs sake.

BTW..you owe me a new pair of kecks....:hihi:

Seeing that i have no family it could be up to six months or more!!. the neighbours keep to themselves so unless they decide to investigate the bad smell it could be even longer!

What about friends-even one close person?

Archived